Why The Talent Playbook...
- We service the Eastern Seaboard and have a portfolio of exceptional clients and candidates in NSW, VIC and QLD.
- Our recruiters have over 10 years’ experience in both the internal and external recruitment industry.
- We are proudly Australian owned and operated.
- Our people are passionate about the industry and above all, exceptional customer experience.
- No Placement, No Fee Policy!
Book an appointment with us
- Recruitment solutions
- Internal recruitment solutions
- Types of solutions
At The Talent Playbook, we recruit for businesses who create, produce and serve experiences within the Hospitality and Tourism industry. Our recruiters have over 25 years of work experience in the industry in Australia and internationally. We work with our clients to provide professionals who are dedicated to the industry and see their contribution as a lifelong career, not just an in-between job.
We are open for extended hours to suit our local and international clients in recognition of the broad range of requirements within the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
Our people are passionate about food, beverage and above all, exceptional customer experience.
Think of us as an extended member of your Human Resources team working with you to process applications, provide a positive candidate experience and support your internal staff. We understand and respect that many businesses have internal recruitment teams who manage end-to-end recruitment. However, we also understand that the volume of roles and hours required to perform world-class sourcing and selection can be onerous and unrealistic for many recruitment teams.
We will work with your business to support you through a tailored solution that matches your recruitment volumes.
End to End Recruitment: We provide permanent, temporary and freelance recruitment solutions for businesses who create, produce and serve experiences within the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
Sourcing and Screening: We will provide trained recruitment professionals in our team to source candidates and phone screen them thoroughly according to your requirements.
Templates and Procedures: We can provide you with assistance in writing job descriptions, role outcomes and develop templates for behavioural based interviewing through to phone screening guides as required.
Project Based Work: We have worked with numerous clients on providing them support with HR and recruitment related projects. We can and have assisted with the following projects:
- Diversity and Hiring
- Employment Referral Schemes
- Employment Value Proposition
- Applicant Tracking Implementation Support
- Market Mapping and Sourcing Strategies
- Talent Playbooks
Refine search results
- Brisbane (2)
- Craigieburn, Victoria (1)
- Surfers Paradise (1)
- Sydney (3)
- Work Type
- Casual (0)
- Freelance (0)
- Full Time (0)
- Internship (0)
- Part Time (0)
- Temporary (0)
- Sort by - Recent Posts
- Sort by - Oldest Posts
- Sort by - Alphabetical A-Z
- Sort by - Alphabetical Z-A